I am currently recruiting a Paid Social Specialist for a privately held property company based in Regent Street, Central London. This is a permanent position, ideal for somebody looking to get started right away. This role requires travel to Suffolk every Thursday.
My client is a dynamic property company which owns, develops and manages commercial and residential properties throughout London. Additionally, they have developed a boutique luxury holiday estate in Suffolk. The targets will be high net worth individuals through to small-medium sized business and corporates.
- Day to day optimisation & reporting of paid social
- Execute and report on new channel tests
- Understand and report on the key metrics
- Be full of innovative and exciting ideas to drive acquisition
- Liaise closely with the creative team
- You must be able to travel to Suffolk every Thursday to liaise with the team
- You will already have a solid background in digital marketing, in particular paid social and will be able to hit the ground running
- You work quickly, decisively and always with clear goals in mind
- 2 + years in B2C acquisition marketing roles
- Experience working with direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands
- Excellent data analysis and handling skills
- An expert across Paid Social platforms
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.