- Posted By:
- Walid Awatta
The Role: Account Executive
Job Type: Full time – Permanent
Salary £30,000pa + Benefits
Location: Remote/ London
We are working with a leading PR and Content Agency. They best known for producing outstanding digital content for their clients. Their clients come from varied sectors and are all global giants in their fields.
We’re looking for a digital native, someone who’s immersed in social media and online platforms, content trends and formats (including influencer marketing), and emerging channels. Someone with a point of view on how brands can utilise social media to populate culture.
In this role you’ll be involved throughout the strategic and creative development stages. From taking the brief through to research, assisting in strategy, creative development, channel planning, attending client meetings, developing content for online communities and analysing performance of campaigns. We’ll even let you loose in our in-house Instagram studio - officially opened by Instagram themselves! You will be supported day-to-day by an experienced account handler who will also help with your personal development
- Day to day social media and content support, providing valuable and timely advice/ consultancy
- Development of content calendars and being part of the creative process
- Building vibrant and highly engaged communities. Sometimes this may also involve handling issues or crises
- Working as part of a wider team on influencer campaigns – including identifying, commissioning, briefing and creating content with key influencers
- Supporting social media advertising programmes
- Contribute to business development through supporting on pitches, proposals, and agency marketing activities – as well as taking the initiative to network, and create potential sales opportunities
- Help drive the upskilling of the wider agency through our internal staff training and be part of our marketing activities
- Someone with +2 years of relevant agency experience - delivering campaigns to a high level of quality and creativity within a fast-paced environment
- A strong team player – embodying the values of our agency (ambitious, agile, collaborative, connected, responsible & happy)
- Hardworking, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, organised - a self-starter who is always keen to put their hand up!
- A digital native with accomplished technical skills, extensive knowledge of both established and emerging online platforms and evidence of active personal social media presence. You’ll have a passion social media and a point of view on how brands can use it to reach audiences
- Ambitious to deliver world class work, working as part of a team devising creative and engaging campaigns which build brand personalities and deliver real social performance – striving for excellence at all times
- In-depth technical knowledge of key social media tools, monitoring/insights platforms, community management and content calendars
- Accustomed to translating business materials into compelling content
Our Client is an international integrated communications agency who prides themselves on being the challenger agency for challenger brands. With offices in London, Berlin, Madrid, New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney (to name a few), and award-winning work for clients like O2, easyJet, Domino’s and Cadbury, they transform the fortunes of clients.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.