Our global tech giant client is known for innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As part of their recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
Great just isn't good enough for the People Operations team (known elsewhere as ""Human Resources""). You will bring the world's most innovative people to new roles and provide the programs that help them thrive. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive hiring practices.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
· Use creative tools and resources to uncover and engage with the best untapped talent in the world, learn about their aspirations and interests, and help them connect with roles, teams and opportunities.
· Build relationships with strong talent in the marketplace, communicate professionally, and leverage strategic thinking to run a successful search process and help hire exceptional talent.
· Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective and innovative sourcing strategy according to assigned timelines.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
· Strong technical sourcing experience, ideally within a search firm or in-house recruitment
· Passion for technology and deep knowledge of the tech industry
· Strong problem solving skills to identify areas for improvement and build hiring solutions at scale
· Ability to utilise multiple recruiting avenues and advanced sourcing techniques to identify and engage talent
· You leverage data to drive sourcing strategies and influence hiring decisions at scale