Our communications consultancy, who focus on clients that 'do good & shape the future', are looking for a senior digital exec to support their digital strategy team. You will play an active role in clients’ marketing programs including email marketing, lead generation, content marketing, SEO and social media.You’ll be able to make a real difference in this team and will work alongside the businesses technology & creative practice who covers both corporate communications and digital marketing.
As the successful candidate you will have previous experience in a similar role/environment, c2 years and be looking to join a leading business in its sector with a team that is constantly being recognised for their achievements. You will be comfortable working in a cross functional environment and be a confident communicator dealing with internal (and over time external) stakeholders and have a confident understanding of Google Analytics, paid advertising, social media advertising, remarketing, SEO, email marketing and search marketing (PPC).
You Must Be:
Hard working and willing to learn
Able to organise well and prioritise work
Work well within a team.
Have strong quantitative and verbal skills.
Have a sponge like learning about the Consultancy’s clients and their markets.
Provide excellent telephone, writing and proofing skills.
You will work across all the consultancies pillars, including, green tech, renewable energies, healthcare, government to
- Assist in the development and delivery of digital marketing audits (social, SEO, content). You'll
- Have a working knowledge of key digital advertising tools and platforms (AdWords, Social Platforms), with certifications a plus.
- Assist in campaign development based on client needs & goals, working with the team to write copy, target audiences, etc.
- Serve as a strategic consultant for internal teams on a variety of digital marketing topics, including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Pollfish, Sysomos, syndication and analytics/measurement.
- Stay up-to-date on marketing industry trends, tools, etc. by regularly reading relevant industry and client blogs.
Other key areas include:
Writing and Communication
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to dissect complex issues and clearly articulate solutions back to internal staff and clients as necessary.
- Create, review, edit, and enhance drafts of marketing content, blog posts, social media copy, and any other content requested by clients.
- Contribute to a team culture of open communication and collaboration, offering to be a resource and sharing expertise and insight that helps the team continually improve.
- Monitoring channels and blogs for commenting opportunities, and writing original and creative social copy, blog posts and other various forms of content.
- Make recommendations and counsel clients on the appropriate application of social media tools and strategies.
- Conduct comprehensive social media audits and competitive analysis.
- Knowledge/experience of using social media from a paid perspective
Analytics and Reporting
- Employ a solid understanding of Google Analytics and other relevant analytics platforms and be ready to learn more.
- Support team production of clients’ EOY, quarterly, monthly and weekly marketing metrics and activity reports.
If this role has piqued your interest, you have relevant skills and background and a huge desire to achieve please apply with a CV and ideally a supporting note about why you are interested and suited to this role.
Our client is based in the heart of the Southwark on London's Southbank and whilst everyone is working remotely currently when back to work plans come into play the expectation is that this role will be on site 80% of the time. You will be looking for a buzzy environment to be part of a group of businesses that takes its employee experiences very seriously to ensure that you have the best connections with fellow colleagues to do great work.