This role will be worked remotely with onsite working in Central London once covid-19 restrictions have lifted.
PAYE only up to £392.41 p/day | up to £102,026 pro-rata + paid holiday
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing & Web Designer (UI/UX) to join their team for an initial 3-month contract with the hope to extend for a further 3 months.
End-to-end experience including strong Digital Marketing exposure (Banners for Web & Social, or Storyboarding for Video etc) is key. Agency background preferred
Front-end coding skills would be highly advantageous, however, if you don't have coding skills, then you will be focusing on the visual aspect, although a level of technical understanding around constraints will be required.
- Design html prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of web-based applications
- Design and evaluate visual human interfaces utilising user-centered design principles
- Implement user interface design. Work with the product development team to design online user experiences
- Ensure user experience is formulated to achieve the goals of the online entity
- We are looking for a website designer to focus on the design and creation of web pages that compliments our end-to-end customer journeys and help users complete their goals.
- In this role as a web designer, you'll plan, design and prototype web pages, using both technical and non-technical skills to produce website pages that fit our customers' requirements and showcase our products and services in the best light.
- Being involved in the technical and graphical aspects of pages, you'll determine not only the look of the website but how it works as well.
- Create website designs. Design and craft website pages to brief as determined by working with cross-functional teams and customer priorities
- Produce website prototypes. Utilise appropriate tools to showcase website designs for both desktop and mobile.
- Stakeholder relationship management. You know how to identify, analyse, manage and monitor relationships with and between stakeholders. You can communicate with stakeholders clearly and regularly, clarifying mutual needs and commitments through consultation and consideration of impacts while focusing on user needs. For example, you know how to manage cross-functional relationships, ensuring that recommendations deliver maximum benefit and facilitating workshops with stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking. You can take an overall perspective on business issues, events, activities and discuss their wider implications and long-term impact. This could include determining patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements. You know how to focus on outcomes rather than solutions and activities.
- User focus. You understand users and can identify who they are and what their needs are, based on evidence. You can translate user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet these needs. You can engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users. You put users first and can manage competing priorities.
Please can you apply with your up to date CV / Portfolio for consideration!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.