We are currently looking for a manager with a strong grounding in both PPC and Paid Social to join our client's Paid Media division.
There is an exciting opportunity to develop and drive our client's strategy on their accounts and ensure they continue to be best in class
for their paid media offering, whilst working within the Paid Media department to develop their native and best practice approach.
You will be joining a division whose 2021 strategy is to grow. A great team who primarily work on enterprise size clients and will be expected to get involved in all aspects of
paid media activity!
Day to day:
- Creating enterprise level PPC and PSoc strategies for our clients to deliver against client objectives
- across Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook and other social media platforms
- Creating and briefing a pipeline of tasks to develop an account with fresh ideas and thinking
- Leading client meetings and calls as the paid media lead on the account
- Keeping up to date with industry news & sharing opinions on industry developments within the team and with clients, providing your viewpoint of changes
- Mentoring analysts within the team to ensure that they develop a wealth of experience within PPC and PSoc
- Resolving personal and professional challenges that may occur within your team
- QA of all analyst output to ensure it meets the high standards that iCrossing expect
- Providing top level insights to clients on current performance and areas to grow in the future
- Interviewing and induction of new analysts to the team
- Galvanising the paid media team with your prior knowledge, fresh thoughts and enthusiasm
- Consistently performing at an advanced level of PPC and PSoc competency
- Lead the up selling of existing clients with additional services and solutions
- Working on-site with clients to assist in building trust and relationships with PPC and PSoc managers client side
- Contributing to pitch material and, in some cases, attending pitches
- Leading training sessions as well as presenting case studies internally
- Working with Paid Media experts internally or at a third-party agency to deliver parity across Paid
- Media channels for our clients
- Working with the SEO team internally or at a third-party agency to deliver on a Total Search approach of our clients
- Working alongside other paid media managers to ensure all members of the team have the same
- training and experiences.
Your skills and abilities:
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a combination of leadership, strategic and problem-solving strengths.
Your core competence will be in understanding the dynamic landscapes of PPC and Paid Social – and
knowing how to form strategies for both PPC and PSoc to maximise client results.
You will be flexible in your approach and always searching for new solutions and new techniques.
- Proven team leader with the ability to mentor, assist and develop the analysts within your team
- Ability to create industry leading strategies across PPC and Paid Social for our clients
- Experience of developing the ways of working and processes within the paid media team
- Extensive knowledge of account management and account development through Google Ads, Bing
- Ads, Facebook, Pinterest and other social media channels
- Demonstratable experience of delivering results through both PPC and Paid Social for clients through innovative strategies
- Strong oral & written communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to receive constructive feedback but also can give constructive feedback out other team members
- Confident public speaker with the ability to present both internally and to clients
- A strong grasp of PPC and Paid Social tools and analytics packages
You will sit in the Paid Media department and as part of a client group, collaborating with members from
all departments including client services, SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, Strategy & Planning and