The ideal candidate will be passionate about the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organization. They will have deep experience in enterprise/B2B account management or sales, with a focus on enterprise SaaS and/or collaboration solutions.
This role requires a track record in the enterprise software space. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent business and technical skills to manage our product adoption with Fortune 500 companies, become a true partner to our largest clients and internal teams in order to bring their feedback and priorities back to the team to improve our product.
If you enjoy brainstorming effective solutions and working as a team toward achieving goals٫ while learning from experienced peers, this job is right for you!
Supporting the existing 6 member Workplace Customer Success team, you will play a critical role in building profitable٫ long-term relationships with our key clients to reach our joint business objectives.
Working in partnership with the account managers, you will act as a joint point of contact for existing customers. You will be focused on answering client queries and performing account management tasks that will help increase client satisfaction.
You will use your strong communication and collaboration skills with the account managers to help:
● Identify, document and address clients’ needs, help implement business plans
● Facilitate agreed customer / Workplace action items and next steps
● Secure and source internal resources from other teams
● Share support materials, event details, research requests and product updates with
● Help lead customer check-in calls, contributing suggestions and inputs where
appropriate as well as build rapport with clients
● Assist account managers with deal structuring, price and account planning activities
● Provide support to customers and connect them with internal resources
● Give accurate information to customers and ensure that they are satisfied
● Assist with report and presentation generation
● Provide regular updates to managers when requested
● Suggest the company’s products or services to enhance client satisfaction
● Communicate effectively to clients and internal teams
● Coordinate with executives on plans
● Promote new products/services to current customers
● Provide input and help on internal operations projects
● Previous experience in an account management (2 yrs+) OR supporting an account or sales team role
● Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
● Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
● Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook.
● Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
● Having strong negotiation and presentation skills
● Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
● Good time-management skills
● Preference for familiarity with CRM programs such as Salesforce and Workplace an
● High level of organisational skills - project management skills are an advantage
● Fluent English is a must. Additional European languages is an advantage
● Comms or a related field an advantage