Job Title: Marketing Science Partner
Pay depending on experience: £80k-£100k pa pro rata plus benefits
We are recruiting for our Client, global technology and social media platform owner.
In Marketing Science, our mission is to help all businesses grow by transforming marketing practices grounded in data and science. We are seeking a highly quantitative measurement professional, with marketing analytics experience to drive the company measurement strategy with our largest Global Advertisers. We're looking for individuals with strong research and critical thinking skills, as well as familiarity with large data sets and data tools. Experience of working with both DR and brand advertiser’s necessary. To successfully influence how client’s conduct and use measurement, the candidate will need to be able to work cross-functionally with advertisers, sales teams, and other members of the Marketing Science team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about social media and online advertising, intellectually curious, and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. They should demonstrate a strong understanding of the media landscape and ability to apply quantitative techniques to understand consumer behaviour and advertising effectiveness.
Marketing Science Partner Responsibilities:
• Drive our global advertisers to measure true business value by operationalizing analyses and research that will prove the value of the platform’s advertising business.
• Play a strategic role in developing the cross-platform and cross-media measurement approaches and learning agendas for our global clients
• Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies/meta-analysis for company’s global advertisers to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media
• Drive client, vertical, and industry adoption of learning & preferred measurement methodologies, products, and approaches
• Engage in senior client conversations, presentations of results, and consult internally with the sales teams to advise them on marketing best practices using evidence based insights.
• Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships teams to identify opportunities for new features, products, and partnerships
• 8+ years’ experience in research, analytics, or ad effectiveness
• A bachelor’s degree in psychology, statistics, economics, behavioural or social science or a related field
• An understanding of online advertising and familiarity with branding and performance advertising and marketing frameworks, including ad effectiveness measurement techniques
• Experience with statistical analysis, including but not limited to experimental design, modelling, or advertising research
• Experience building connections with customers and team members through effective communication and collaborating cross-functionally
• Comfortable communicating complex topics to a non-technical audience & experience of inspiring action based on data-driven insights including influencing advertiser planning and buying behaviour
• A track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner