My client is a fantastic technology company that specialise in making the process of moving home (on a digital scale) a seamless, exciting one. Their technology brings people together who are buying, selling or refinancing their homes but they are now looking for a Senior UX/Product Designer to improve that immersive digital journey.
Reporting into a Digital Director and working in a team of 8, you’ll be tasked with driving a renewed digital output across the board – working closely with the product managers to replatform their user experience journey and digital product offering, simplifying the process but also visually enhancing it as well.
On a day-to-day basis, responsibilities will include:
- Own the customer experience of the client-facing applications and ensure a consistent and coherent approach across the products
- Translate conceptual ideas into wireframes (low and high-fidelity) to bring solutions to life
- Carry out user research, interviews, usability tests, and surveys to gather critical user information
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to formulate the long-term design vision of the company’s products
- Defining, documenting & reinforcing UX guidelines and UX design principles throughout the organisation
As this is a new role for the business and a new dedicated department you’d be joining, they are really looking for someone bursting with ideas and keen to go on a journey with a team, inspiring creativity from the very beginning. The aim is to build a fully-fledged design team who translate creative ideas into captivating visuals that will constantly enhance the digital experience for selling or buying homes across the board.
Crucially, it is important that you have previous experience or are comfortable working with different teams and being passionate in your pursuit for spearheading design excellence. It’s about being consultative - coupled with hands on - in enlightening the team about pushing boundaries and solutions.
All in all, if you are a passionate, engaging and flexible Senior UX Designer with a love for product, this could be the one for you!
- Several years of UI/UX experience, ideally across multiple platforms
- Ability to conduct UX research on products.
- A demonstrable portfolio of high-quality UI/UX design work
- Experience working with and/or creating design systems and UX guidelines
- Great interpersonal and collaboration skills – including effective management of internal stakeholders.
- Experience in using UX design tools (i.e. Axure, Adobe XD, Sketch, Balsamiq, etc.)