Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Client Location: Remote (must be UK based)
Salary/Pay Rate: £50k plus 25 days paid holiday
Duration: FTC 12 months
Talent Segment Grouping: Marketing + Communications
Support the Creative global organization by participating in the process for developing and delivering cost-efficient, high-quality creative assets at speed. Work as part of a global project management team to implement strategies and processes of the in-house Creative agency.
• Support the development of creative assets using effective program management principles.
• Take inputs from Creative members, Project Management team leads and/or project requestors to understand the brief in preparation to begin the project work.
• Collaborate with project requestors, Creative account managers, Creative Leads, designers, content writers, Project Management team leadership to project manage creative assets through the workflow process.
• Use project management tool to enter project details, track progress, and manage iterations and changes in scope, timeline, costs to ensure creative assets and outcomes are delivered according to agreed brief and budget.
• As a team in collaboration with members of Creative, present assets to and secure final approval from project requestors.
• Organize and deliver approved asset files to requestors.
• Build strong stakeholder relationships and manage expectations for high volume, fast turnaround results.
• Contribute ideas to the refinement of global project workflow process through use over time.
• Collaborate and share best practices with Project Management Leadership and other Project Management Support team members globally.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in integrated marketing and/or marketing program management roles.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Marketing program management or equivalent experience with proven multi-tasking, organizational and deadline-oriented skills; agency experience a plus
- Experience with developing marketing collateral in all delivery channels
- Experience working with creatives and vendors, a plus (agencies, designers, writers)
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication (English), presentation, problem solving and critical thinking to optimize client satisfaction
- Aptitude for effective collaboration in a cross functional work environment; experiences working in teams across time zones
- Natural ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and motivation.