Partner Marketing Manager - EMEA
Our client is seeking an experienced high-energy, innovative Partner Marketing Manager to work at an EMEA level supporting joint marketing and drive pipeline with and for our partner community. These will include joint demand generation, CXO/industry programs and mindshare ‘To and With’ partners across EMEA.
The EMEA Partner Marketing Manager will be expected to demonstrate executional brilliance and tracking of marketing programs. The successful candidate needs to able to demonstrate excellent project management skills and a strong analytical mind is essential to this role. You will be required to measure, track and demonstrate ROI from all programs and demonstrate their impact on our client's partner marketing goals.
The focus for this role is primarily to create and execute with local team’s demand generation programs, sales acceleration activities with our Partners across EMEA. Each program or activity will be ultimately measured by its ability to deliver source pipeline and demonstrate a clear and measurable ROI for the business and it's partners.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced multi-cultural, challenging environment and able to work independently whilst at all times harnessing the creative and strategic input of a talented cross-functional global marketing team.
• Responsible for PAN EMEA marketing execution with a number of our niche and boutique as well as Regional partners, through our Partner Marketing Agency function
• Proactively engage with sales organization to align programs to their overall revenue goals
• Execute on the defined EMEA partner marketing strategy aligned to regional teams and GTM in partnership with sales, for our business at scale
• Execute on the functional partner marketing plan for your area of focus strategy to meet Alliances and Channels local objectives working in tangent with local teams
• Create, develop and execute joint marketing demand generation campaigns, work with global and local marketing field teams to successfully execute programs across EMEA, resulting in pipeline growth
• Ensure all programs not only support but align with all major solution launch initiatives and key market opportunities
• Actively seek and consolidate country feedback and requirements for future campaigns and infrastructure improvements, feeding into Global Partner Marketing teams
• Leverage partner marketing opportunities with vendors and channel partners
to develop mutually beneficial demand generation programs, ensuring partner budget and resource utilization
• Responsible for the teams internal monthly communications
• Ensure all programs and activities are prioritized for maximum return and are delivered on time and within budget