- £35-£40k pa pro rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Monika Pflicke
- 12 months
We are recruiting for our Client, global social media platform. This role will be based in a AI Research Team.
The main function of the role is to analyse the data and prepare it for further processing. The research analyst will be responsible for data gathering, analysis, and presentation of all materials.
• Conduct and manage data analysis project
• Maintain the storage and retrieval of all data, metadata and materials in a secure way
• Experience with data analysis
Ability to run an algorithm ( use of Python or MATLAB will be sufficient)
• Experience with running computer vision algorithms on data (e.g. face detection algorithm)
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of management principles involved in project planning
• MSc or PhD degree in AI, computer vision or machine learning will be ideal
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.