- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
- 6 months
I am currently recruiting for a Creative Associate Coordinator for a role with an American multinational technology company with offices based in Central London. My client is growing into one of the world’s most prolific entertainment studios in the world and hopes to expand their team during this busy period. This is an 6-month contract opportunity.
- Exemplary organisational skills with a disciplined approach to project management
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English and an additional language (Swedish, Danish, Russian, Turkish, Romanian, Italian being an advantage)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity and passion for entertainment creative development
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow
- Having great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious partner are a must. You have to be someone we want to work with
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- Using metrics and testing for more informed creative support
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service. Headquartered in California, they’re proud of their unique company culture. This organization has offices all over the world, and has continued to grow for almost 25 years. They now play an active role in production and distribution of original and award-winning content.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.