- London, NW1
- £dep on exp
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sarah Ellis Jones
Digital Designer | Chinese (Mandarin)
Our Top 5 Digital Advertising Agency is looking for a (potential award winning) Designer to join their busy studio to work on a range of digital design outputs for social and digital ad campaigns.
- Responsible for design tasks in all ranges from digital (90%) and also print (10%), including Chinese social media like WeChat and Weibo articles / UX and UI / logos / presentation templates / marketing campaigns promoting materials / illustrations / banners, design modification and content updating.
- Assist the client services team by helping define the design and visual content requirements.
- Present and articulate design options and solutions to internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Understanding and awareness of western and Asian aesthetic and culture when creating design works – symbols, type, colour palette etc.
- Ensuring all the design work, pitch presentations, proposals etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free and of the highest quality.
- Explore and conceptualise design solutions, and also work independently to execute work from scratch to delivery based on given creative briefs.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all disciplines within business – client team, performance team, social team – to fulfil client needs.
- Must be mandarin speaker, the team is bilingual and you will be dealing with clients and colleagues who are based in china on a regular basis.
If you are looking for an exciting next step role, in a fast paced fun studio than apply today. They are looking to create award winning work and this should be part of your ambition too.
The agency is based in Camden and ideally would like people to work on site together when restrictions are lifted.
They are looking to hire asap, although are happy to wait for the right person.
If you have a visa in place they will support you with legal costs.
Our Client is the UK's first dedicated UK-China digital marketing agency. They focus on delivering clients a truly integrated online presence, and specialise in the English and Chinese social media, web design & development, and search & display advertising.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.