- London - UK (Remote start)
- Start date:
- April/May 2022
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 12 month contract (potential to extend)
As the Onboarding & Training Specialist in the Quality Team, you will be responsible for the onboarding learning experience for all new team members as well as the Specialists. You will be responsible for creating and delivering Quality workflows and expectations as well as providing a higher understanding of all internal products relevant to your team.
You will be expected to collaborate with product and subject matter specialists to obtain the necessary technical content from which you will translate into informative, engaging and visually compelling training for a variety of audiences. In addition, you will do project management for various onboarding and training requests.
ONBOARDING & QUALITY TRAINING SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Quality team and all Stakeholders to identify training needs and gaps in Knowledge.
- Oversee and evaluate employee attendance and performance during training.
- Develop onboarding and training strategies and measure programs effectiveness.
- Create high-quality learning experiences in both web-based (eLearning) and instructor-led environments.
- Conduct and present in-person onboarding and training sessions.
- Ensure all training materials are consistent and up-to-date.
- Ensure all training materials are satisfying team onboarding and training goals and objectives.
- Track employee success and progress.
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis.
- Prepare and present reports on the training program.
- BA/BS degree in education or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods: in-classroom training and e-learning.
- Knowledge of various eLearn tools & video tutorials softwares such as (non-exhaustive) Camtasia and Articulate 360.
- Excellent decision making and organizational skills
- Experience managing multiple deadlines and delivering multiple projects at once.
- Experience adjusting to changes in priorities or scope of projects.
- Ability to use knowledge, facts, and data to effectively solve problems.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.