My client is a massive global pharmaceutical brand renowned for providing an immersive and engaging experience for its customers and clients. Currently going through an extremely busy period, they are now looking for a Internal communications consultant to join their team on an ongoing consultative basis.
Working alongside a Senior Partnerships Director & Director of People, they would want you to come in and lead their transformation + change plan for their global offering. They have a range of different materials that they are looking to produce internally and want to look to you as the key figure for helping them draw out an effective comms plan.
In terms of the actual project pieces, they have a mix of things for you to look at such as:
- Interactive Videos
- Social Media content
- Employee Diversity and Training pieces
- Blog posting and interviews
As this is a priority role for the team, they are looking for someone with a wide range of experiene who has been a real driving force for change and transformation. There is a lot of oppportunity here to really shape the business outlook and their future hand at Internal Comms so you will need to be an advocate for both people and positive change. Flexibility is needed in this role as well as there will be a lot of input that the senior members of the business give however you will need to guide them positively.
All in all, if you are a project driven, consultative and confident Internal Comms Consultant, then this could be the role for you!
- 5 years+ experience working in a commercial comms role for a commercial brand or business
- Consultancy experience of being able to take brands on a positive journey with successful results
- An advocate for people and making Internal Comms atrractive to all
- Strategic and forward thinking ; able to juggle loads of projects at once
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills when working with all levels of professionals