- The Role: Lead Digital Transformation Specialist
- Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
- Salary: up to £77,800 + car allowance
- Location: Guildford/London/remote
We are looking for an experienced Digital Lead to help drive our client's digital transformation across the European Hub, setting a clear strategy and priorities and ensuring delivery against objectives.
The ideal Specialist will have a seasoned digital/media team reporting to them across Digital Marketing and IMC/Media and will collaborate with all key stakeholders to strengthen our client's Brands online, help accelerate eCommerce growth and create holistic brand experiences online for their consumers.
This person will influence the organisation at all levels, create alignment and mobilize the broader team to build a digital-first mindset and culture within the Hub.
- Drive the digital transformation across the Northern Europe Hub, setting a clear strategy and priorities and ensuring delivery against objectives.
- Help translate Hub Marketing goals into a digital strategy to deliver against commercial objectives across all categories and brands in the region.
- Ensure digital strategy and activation are across the full consumer funnel, connecting the eCommerce teams with digital marketing teams to create a seamless online experience across the consumer journey.
- Overall, partnering with the central digital Online Acceleration Center and IBE team, accelerate our growth along the data-maturity journey through our ad tech, personalisation at scale, smarter audience segmentation, an agile, rapid optimization operating model, automation, and clear measurement.
This person will lead their team and oversee:
○ paid, owned, and earned digital media (including social, paid and organic search, websites)
○ communications planning and buying (with a heavy focus on programmatic) and activate IMC campaigns with media agency, deploying central communication strategy
○ performance marketing campaigns and embed a performance mindset within the company
○ establishment, implementation, and activation of 1P data strategy (including CRM) to build our database, drive media efficiencies and create deeper engagement with audiences.
○ eCommerce marketing through supporting markets with content, retailer media support and search for both brick and mortar.com as well as pure-play to drive product visibility and demand.
○ clear KPIs/reporting, as well as actionability of data in the hands of the commercial team
- Lead online capability building across the Hub to raise the digital capabilities and skills of everyone, in order to create a digital-first organisation
- Build and cultivate partnerships with agency/partners/vendors to accelerate our digital progress
- Constantly seek out innovation in the digital space and identify new opportunities for the business to drive growth and meet objectives
- Lead, coach, and develop a seasoned digital/media team
Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Driven by achieving business results, commercially & analytically strong
- Service-oriented, with a proactive mindset
- Willing & able to go off the beaten track of the organization, processes, and culture – enthusiastic about setting up something new
- Affinity & passion in digital and eCommerce, able to learn very fast, and eager to continuously improve
- Excellent communication skills, able to forge alliances & align stakeholders
- Proven team leadership skills and an effective problem solver
- Agile way of working (able to adapt quickly) and looking forward to building an agile organization
- Capable of inspiring, winning confidence, and raising consensus at all levels: peers, executives, team members
- Can-do attitude, self-starter, capable of working in a fast-paced corporate environment without full guidance; Resilient and confident