- Job Type: 5 month LTD Contract
- Rate: up to £560 p.d on LTD
- Location: London/remote
We are looking for a Senior developer with React Native and the ability to work on a native module (wrapping and bridging a native SDK).
The role will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary agile team (UX, UI, UR, BA, Dev & Test).
Design and development of a new iOS & Android app, based on React Native, for a multi-national company that makes industry-leading hearing aids and provides audiological care services in high street stores.
The project has already been through an 8-week discovery/definition/design phase and is now entering the delivery phase.
User-facing features on the roadmap include:
- Pair with a hearing aid
- Control hearing aid settings
- Create & manage an account
- View textual & video content
- Locate stores
- Book & manage appointments
- Purchase products
- Remote consultations
Must have skills:
- React Native (across multiple projects)
- Native experience (React Native bridge, Kotlin, Swift)
- Experience with state management (Redux)
- Proficient in writing unit tests (Jest)
- Solid grasp of modern CSS (box patterns)
- Proficient with source control (Git)
- Graph QL