- Up to £31 per hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
- 12 months
I am currently recruiting for a Partner Deal Operations Specialist for my client, a leader in social media, based in Central London. This is a 12 month contract role, ideal for somebody looking to get started right away.
This individual will directly support my client’s partners, provide delightful partner support experiences and help to reduce issues with our video programs and related products. Candidates will be self-motivated, organized, and excited about getting into the weeds with operational issues. Candidates should also be comfortable in ambiguity and flexible to frequent changes in a fast-moving environment. This role is based in London, United Kingdom.
- Provide our partners with a delightful, high touch and effective support experience
- Onboard partners to our deal programs and serve as primary Ops point of contact
- Respond to inbound partner inquiries about product features, bugs, etc.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and translate pain points to effectively resolve issues
- Improve our support workflows around issue resolution and product insights
- Spot trends in partner issues and communicate feedback to cross-functional teams
- Track deal requirements and operationalize processes to improve partner experience
- Help build and maintain a central knowledge base
- Train new employees on current workflows, standard processes, and internal tools.
- Develop product and issue specialization to improve the quality of support
- 2+ years of experience in operations, account management or customer support
- Experience using Excel and/or basic data & insights tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English in a business environment
- Able to work non-traditional hours (outside of 9am-5pm) occasionally
- Experience in the media industry
- Experience with APIs
- Proficiency in French and/or German
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.