- £41.85 p.h. on PAYE (87k pro-rata.)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 6 - months FTC contract + extension
- The Role: Technical Program Manager - Portal Software
- Job Type: 6 month PAYE Contract + extension
- Rate: up to £41.85 p.h. on PAYE (87k pro-rata.)
- Location: London/remote
- Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to provide excellent hands-on program management during all phases of software development - requirements, design, development, testing, user feedback, and launch.
The ideal Specialist will have previous experience developing and managing end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Communicate status to the project team and management
- Perform risk management and change management on projects
- Provide day-to-day coordination tasks
- Drive internal process improvements
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- 5+ years of experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle in a related space.
- 3+ years of experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Technical knowledge and/or experience in Android, RTC Media, Video Communications SW and Apps
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.