- Staines, London
- £231.81 per day
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 12 months
Email Marketing Specialist
- Manage and deploy email campaigns including but not limited to copy reviews, structuring A/B or multivariate testing strategies, scheduling deliveries and reporting on email results.
- Operations-minded, 2+ years hands-on execution of email campaigns using marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Proofreading the email content and provide recommendations based on email best practices
- Resolves rendering issues and ensures consistent rendering across email clients, web browsers, and mobile browsers.
- Q/A campaigns for functionality, rendering, tracking and customer experience
- Building email lists based on database criteria or lists upload
- Responsible for email reporting and evaluating performance of campaigns; including customer engagement metrics, trends, and test results
- Have an understanding and be able to apply email best practices to a campaign
- Setup proper suppression, distribution, filters, targeting
- Monitor skips, bounces after launch to ensure campaigns launch as expected
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve HTML assets and revise code where necessary to integrate with internal tools/platform
- Setting up URL parameters and other type of tracking to ensure channel/campaign attribution
- 2+ years of email operations and/or digital marketing experience
- 2+ years of hands-on Marketo experience
- Experience in building emails and landing pages
- Experience in campaign QA and audience segmentation
- Familiarity with the execution and coordination of email marketing campaigns
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable with business analytics and producing data-driven insights and reporting
Nice to have: Experience in editing email HTML/CSS code
Our Client is an American software company that offers businesses cloud computing solutions to manage digital workflows. Their innovations have streamlined working processes for 80% of the Fortune 500 alongside over 5000 other companies around the world including American Express, Deloitte, Experian, MGM, the NHS, Vodafone, and Wayfair.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.