- The Role: PPC Director
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £60k
- Location: London/Brighton/remote
- Start date: ASAP/Notice
Paid Media represents one of the largest teams at our client's and PPC Directors are the most senior in the team. We are seeking a PPC Director with excellent experience creating advanced PPC strategies that are tailored for our biggest client needs.
The ideal specialist will be highly visible with their top clients as the PPC lead strategist and the one that has the plan to deliver against their objectives, as well as oversee the development of the PPC team.
You'll be driven to deliver award-winning (case-study-worthy) work aligned with best practices within the agency and be prepared to take your team on the journey!
You'll be working with a talented team of PPC professionals; the following people form the immediate team, but you'll be part of the wider Paid Media (PPC, Paid Social, Display & Video) department.
What we're looking for...
This is a great opportunity for someone who has been working in PPC for several years and wants to step away from the day-to-day management of accounts and focus on leading and driving PPC accounts.
The person must be curious and passionate about PPC with a real drive for innovation and performance, and a desire to inspire others. They need to live, feel and breathe our company values and PPC!
Responsible for leading, developing and ensuring implementation of appropriate PPC & omnichannel strategies for client growth, working with Strategy & Planning, Data, and Analytics, SEO, and Account Management teams
- Working closely with client leads to come up with innovative and identify new ways of driving performance forward with an audience first and data lead approach
- Leading innovation in PPC and promote and support the uptake and use of our proprietary tech by the PPC team and our clients
- Lead our test and learn attitude within the department, with a strong basis in AB testing and statistical analysis
- Managing the PPC team, presenting a role model in attitude & approach for your team & galvanising the wider team with your prior knowledge, fresh thoughts, and enthusiasm
Your skills and abilities:
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a combination of leadership, strategic and problem-solving strengths.
Your core competence will be in your strong understanding of Paid Search and your ability to formulate innovative PPC strategies to maximise client results, but also in your ability to lead a team to a high level of technical execution and best practice.
- You will be flexible in your approach and always searching for new solutions and new techniques.
- You will have proven experience in formulating and leading Paid Search strategy
- Experience forecasting and managing large budgets for enterprise-level clients
- An expert across bid management tools, must have experience with Search Ads 360 and ideally, Adobe Advertising Cloud
- A good understanding of scripting and involvement in PPC tool development
- Experience in combining PPC with SEO to deliver a Total Search strategy
- Excellent attention to detail to maintain the department’s high quality of work
- A get stuck attitude and always be up for challenging and innovating our ways of working
- Examples of touchpoints with other areas in the company