Our Client is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service. Headquartered in California, they’re proud of their unique company culture. This organization has offices all over the world, and has continued to grow for almost 25 years. They now play an active role in production and distribution of original and award-winning content.
They are looking for a Creative Producer (Marketing) to cover paternal leave - you will lead creative innovation and production of best-in-class entertainment campaigns for the UK marketplace. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of market specific campaign initiatives across paid, earned and owned channels. This means that you should thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs. The role is based in London and reports to the Manager of Creative Marketing Production.
● Effectively project managing multiple title launches to ensure timely and accurate development, production and delivery of creative assets and consumer experiences in the region.
● Driving and enabling innovation and creative excellence across channels like Social, Digital, OOH and Experiential.
● End-to-end production management for regional shoots (particularly on the AV and print side) along with activations and asset creation for bespoke title campaigns.
● Driving local implementation of global creative materials to deploy marketing experiences and extensions with a high regional relevance.
● Selecting and managing agencies and vendors. Owning that relationship from the initial stages - i.e. choosing the right vendor for a project to managing that relationship in the region by leading day-to-day communications, defining and tracking the scope of work, creative budgets and timelines.
● Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to creative guidelines.
● Internal stakeholder management - manage priorities, keeping internal teams updated on progress and ensuring their partners in Campaign Operations are aware of workflows, local asset production completion dates and any budget or timeline delays or considerations.
Experience, skills and personality attributes:
● Strong familiarity with the UK market, media, vendor and preferably entertainment landscape.
● A passion for storytelling, and solid project management skills. 7+ years crafting world-class creative direction and execution.
● Profound knowledge and experience with on-set production (360-degree campaigns)
● Solid experience in working with creative agencies and the ability to summarise internal feedback to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
● Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resources, and stakeholder management.