Our Client is a multinational technology company that boasts some of the most popular consumer electronics on the planet. They also offer prolific media and entertainment services, software, cloud services, fitness accessories, and payment solutions. Having seen the business of the team hit new levels, they are now looking for a brilliant Senior Integrated Designer to join the music arm of the business!
Reporting into a music enthused Creative Manager, you'll be responsible for the design and creation of enticing, captivating design for branded music campaigns (mainly across digital & social) and driving content across the board too. Working in an immediate team of 5 Designers, you will still be collaborating with incredible Motion Designers, Producers and Content Creators, so you will be looked to in continuing the push for constant creativity.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities will include:
- Delivering clean, narrative driven campaign design across digital & social with a clear focus on brand
- Collaborating with the team globally to manage the output of creative work
- Art directing and conceptualising ideas which are translated into exciting design samples
- Partnering with the Creative Manager to look at different platforms to promote campaigns
- Building relationships with various teams and being the go to for design concepts
As you'll be working alongside another designer with strong capabilities, you should be comfortable being able to take and give direction on campaigns - in this team, it is all about working together for the best creative outcome so that should be something that you prioritise.
Crucially, it goes without saying that you should have a strong passion for music or have worked for music brands before - it's super important that you understand the dynamics and specifics of consumer appeal because having that, will really allow your design to skyrocket!
All in all, if you are a personable, forward thinking Senior Integrated Designer with art direction capabilities too, this could be the one for you!
- Strong commercial experience delivering digital and social campaigns
- International experience or experience working with global teams
- Inhouse/agency experience working on music projects or a passion for music
- Capable art directing ideas and translating these into clean designs
- A flexible approach to projects and infectious energy