- Remote / Central London (must be UK based)
- £39,998-£49,171 pro rata + paid holiday
- Start date:
- June / July 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 6-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This role will be worked remotely with onsite working in Central London once covid-19 restrictions have lifted.
You will have paid holidays and if applicable, be entitled to an annual bonus.
A global online video platform is looking for an experienced UX writer contractor for their Creator team to help shape the product experience in collaboration with UX design, research, product, and engineering. You are someone who understands that UX writing isn’t just about the words and are able to define and implement a thoughtful content strategy.
- You will have at least 3 years of experience writing content for mobile interfaces and web experiences.
- You will have worked on UX guidelines or style guidelines and user flows
- You will have mapped out the voice and tone work.
What you’ll do
- Write clear, consistent, concise copy and help shape the language and voice and tone of Creator products
- Simplify Creator analytics into common language
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to deliver optimal UX solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert, present and rationalise your work to stakeholders.
- Help maintain guidelines and document evolving content, terminology.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- You’ll take full ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, from conception to final delivery.
You will also:
- Be a holistic thinker, self-starter who can work independently.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have the ability to speak confidently to your work and your reasoning.
- You can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You have an online portfolio or work examples you can share with us.
- Ability to use American English
Please can you apply with your CV and Portfolio showcasing interface work for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.