- Central London (Remote for the interim)
- £25.86 per hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- till end of 2021
Rate: £25.86 per hour
Duration: until 30/12/2021
Bonus: Annual discretionary bonus
As a Sales Data Analyst on the EMEA Sales Analytics team, you will partner with sales operations leadership and sales management to build scalable datasets, dashboards, and analysis, delivering insights that translate directly to accelerated revenue growth and improve our client's ability to serve its Cloud customers at scale.
- Leverage our client's big data to drive scalable analysis of business growth drivers and trends. Craft and present sophisticated quantitative analyses to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Enable the regional and functional sales teams, with at-scale dashboards, insights, analysis, and common processes and tools.
- Provide thought leadership and input into global sales data infrastructure projects, and central analysis.
- Partner with sales operations and sales management on ad-hoc data and analysis requests.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience in strategic planning, consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business field.
- Experience in dashboarding, spreadsheets, and other analysis/business intelligence tools. - Analytical and SQL experience.
- Experience with data science tools and methodologies such as ML and R.
- Experience in strategic planning, consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business roles.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment and navigate ambiguity.
- Ability to create and foster strong cross-functional networks and manage without authority.
- Excellent leadership, influencing, and communication skills.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.