** FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE PRICE COMPARISON/SWITCHING BILLS AND CONSUMER FACING CRM EXPERIENCE**
My client is a fantastic technology company that specialise in making the process of moving home (on a digital scale) a seamless, exciting one. Their technology brings people together who are buying, selling or refinancing their homes. They are now looking for a consumer led Product Manager to help improve that immersive digital journey across price comparison and bill experience.
Reporting to a Head of Product and working in a team of 8, you will have a passion for building exceptional user experiences. You’ll be delivering exceptional online user experience using user stories, analytics, customer feedback, market research and industry trends.
On a day-to-day basis, responsibilities will include:
- Representing the view of all stakeholders in internal discussions (including all end-users and customers)
- Owning the Product strategy which drives the vision and roadmap
- Communicating thoroughly to ensure stakeholders are informed of plans, prioritisation, progress and coordinate releases
- Manage the Product piece throughout its entire lifecycle (not just development)
- Cross collaboration with team members to define and draw out the digital product strategy for consumers
As this is a new role for a new dedicated department you’d be joining, they are really looking for someone bursting with ideas and keen to go on a journey with a team, inspiring and simplifying their digital experience. They are really looking for someone who has had digitally focused consumer product experience due to the nature of their work.
Crucially, it is important that you have previous price comparison/switching bills experience and/or strong consumer facing consumer CRM experience. You should be comfortable working with different teams and being passionate in your pursuit for pushing effective product delivery. It’s about being consultative, and solutions focused – providing the team with a different dimension to continue to push forward.
All in all, if you are a detailed orientated, problem solving & solutions focused professional who lives and breathes product management, this could be the role for you!
- Consumer focused product management experience
- Significant price comparison/switching bills experience and/or strong consumer facing consumer CRM experience
- Ability to conduct customer and user experience research on products
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with an evidence-based approach to problem solving
- Positive, outgoing approach happy to trial different ideas