- Partner Operations Specialist
- up to £42k pa pro rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Monika Pflicke
- 12 months
We are recruiting for our Client-global technology company, that is currently growing their new initiative- The Partner Center focused on ensuring that company partners have the right technical knowledge and skills to be able to help customers successfully use Advertising and Marketing Platform products.
Partner Operations Specialist
Duration: 12 months, PAYE
Location: London-currently remotely but must be UK based
Pay: up to £42k pa pro rata plus annual bonus and generous paid holidays
The Partner Center Operations Specialist will be at the heart of this initiative, and will work closely with Partner Technical Specialists on these efforts.
- Content management
- Manage the review and publication process of individual content assets and collections of assets-slides, documents, spreadsheets
- Provide UX input into how content is organized
- Provide document editing and light graphic design (e.g. diagrams, organization of information)
- Provide light video editing (e.g. cutting, splicing, graphics)
- Events management
- Manage calendar of events including livestreams, office hours and in-person events
- Manage events operations including scheduling, communications and tracking
- Ensure events are executed seamlessly
- Organize and prepare speakers for events including rehearsals and logistics dry-runs as needed
- Manage tracking and reporting on key metrics
- 4 years of experience with workflow management and project management
Experience with document editing, graphic design and video editing
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Independent and proactive problem solver
- Familiarity with professional services and technical documentation
- Familiarity with G-Suite apps: Sheets, Docs, Slides and Forms
- Experience with online event management is a plus, but can be trained on
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.