My client, a fantastic well-known retailer is looking for a Senior Community Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to attract users to a brand new Alumni platform. You will be reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications and working in a team of 30 people. You will be responsible for producing and publishing engaging and relevant content for the businesses. Continuing the drumbeat to grow the family members, with bigger targets in the pipeline. You will ensure that all aspects of the alumni network are aligned with the wider communications strategy and business values. As a team, the ethos is to keep it simple and put colleagues (family) first!
About the role
To build an engaging, inspiring, and genuine community of colleagues for life who can – in turn – support business transformation. Constantly innovate, grow, cultivate and fully own the platform. You will do this by driving awareness, ensuring excellent user experience and tracking and reporting on the platform’s success to senior partners.
Bring together a cross functional team including HR, communications and marketing, so we can drive real value from the network including as a recruitment and mentoring channel, and as a core part of our colleague offer to differentiate us in the market. In addition building it as a customer channel – both to develop products and services but also to develop it as a channel in its own right.
How you’ll do this
Producing and publishing engaging and relevant content for our alumni and continuing the drumbeat to grow the network to be as big as it can be, as the bigger the gang the bigger the impact. You will join the Corporate Communications team to ensure that all aspects of the alumni network are aligned with the wider communications strategy – internal and external - and business strategy and values. As a team, we keep it simple and put our colleagues first.
- Platform and Attraction
- Content & Communications management
- Data & Digital
- Demonstrate the commercial value of the platform
- Ongoing management of the Enterprise Alumni relationship
- Optimising the value of the network
To be able to manage our Alumni network, you will need to be a passionate individual with a creative flair and a tenacious, self-starter demeanour, who is not afraid to push boundaries and can work autonomously.
It is also important that you can demonstrate:
- Capability of working with third-party platform management, colleague, and/or corporate communications and content creation
- End to end project management and resourcefulness in making sure the network is front of mind for colleagues
- Strong partner engagement skills as the role demands you deal with important partners at all levels
- An innate interest in content creation and communications
- Ability to establish, sustain and demonstrate strong, ongoing partner relationships
- Adept at building external networks to consistently gain quality content
- Understand the commercial imperative and being able to turn it into action
- Capabilities of business-wide delivery of effective solutions
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.