Our client's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Launched in 2016- enterprise communications platform that is used by over 30,000 organizations of all sizes worldwide to transform how they connect, collaborate and get work done. With the continued growth of the platform globally, our client is looking for an experienced and proven Client Success Manager to grow and lead strategic clients in EMEA.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in enterprise/B2B account management or sales, with a focus on enterprise SaaS and/or collaboration solutions.
This role requires an experienced professionals services / implementation professional, with a track record in the enterprise software space. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent business and technical skills to manage our product adoption with Fortune 500 companies, become a true partner to our largest clients and bring their feedback and priorities back to the team to improve our product.
• Manage company-wide implementations, ensuring that customers attain a high level of adoption;
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors to create passion and satisfaction;
• Establish measurable goals and KPIs for your customer accounts and drive a plan to completion;
• Deliver awe-inspiring presentations and trainings, provide insightful practices and structure creative solutions;
• Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders;
• Deep product expertise, visionary and creative, to work closely with our product team on the product vision and roadmap;
• Significant experience in professional services, sales or account management at a software/SaaS company;
• Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations and driving long-term engagement;
• Proven track record of building strong C-level executive relationships, a deep sense of empathy and dedication;
• Experience in preparing and delivering presentations targeted to a senior audience;
• Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience;
• Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment;
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside the company;
• Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision;
• Willingness to travel ~30% of the time;
• Fluent English is a must. Additional European languages is an advantage;
• BA/BS degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred