- Remote (must be UK based)
- £115k plus bonuses
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 months FTC
Ideally looking for someone who has significant experience in Creative Agencies to Partnet with UK creative agencies to bring exciting and effective ideas to life across Facebook and its family of apps.
● Firmly establish the company and its family of apps and services as brand building and business driving platforms
in the eyes of all Agency constituents, from entry to C level.
● Act as the primary liaison and advocate for your agencies with a specific focus on strategy and
● Provide best-in-class, responsive client service and partnership across all agency constituents.
Responsible for shepherding opportunities/inquiries to the right team within Facebook.
● Drive growth, adoption and advocacy within agency partners through a strategic focus on high priority
● Support vertical, SMB, and Creative Shop teams in identifying and pitching transformational opportunities to
● Create (and collaborate on) education, events & inspiration focused programming that has a scaled impact
across agency departments including account management, planning, creative, and production.
● Work closely with internal cross-functional teams, especially product, to translate the needs of creative
agencies and to develop advertising products that unlock creativity and the power of the platforms.
•10+ years of Advertising Agency experience leading businesses, accounts, or departments.
• Personal network in place with agency contacts at leading agencies and proven track record of successfully
growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships. Demonstrated understanding or experience
working on creatively driven clients.
•Solid understanding of client portfolio, user behavior and platform characteristics
•Ability to translate technical or complicated ideas into ordinary and simple terms.
•Experience working for matrix organizations and ability to win the support of key internal cross-functional
•Proven success in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing, entrepreneurial environment.
•Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
•Ability to work autonomously in managing your agency relationships.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.