I am currently recruiting for a Campaign Operations Manager for a role with an American multinational technology company with offices based in Central London. My client is growing into one of the world’s most prolific entertainment studios in the world and hopes to expand their team during this busy period. This is an 6-month contract opportunity.
You will work closely with producers in my clients' AV, Design, Digital, and Regional production teams and external production agencies to manage their operational campaign needs. You will serve as the go-to partner to all cross-functional stakeholders, facilitating alignment between global and local teams dedicated to creative, localization, strategy, media, marketing, publicity, and social.
- 8+ years of marketing account management and creative production experience at an entertainment brand or advertising or media agency with an emphasis on entertainment and video production including online and offline
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials
- Fluent in Video, Digital, Print and types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and ad trafficking
- High competency and proven track record of project management high profile global campaigns
- Knowledgeable of the evolving advertising landscape, including exposure to/experience with the digital marketing and media
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams
- Fluency in English is an absolute requirement (other EMEA languages are a plus.)
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.