We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager who is passionate about social change, diversity and under-represented minorities.
This exciting position will influence change at the highest level within the Advertising Industry.
● Support the long tail of the marketing campaign for with the Advertising Association in the UK and work with the council manager to track the process end to end.
● Alongside the AA, help manage the social media presence and support requests that come in from the BRiM community.
● Work closely with the comms teams across the company, Client Council members and the AA to ensure BRiM continues to be supported post launch.
Save● Manage external launch events the Steering and Advisory groups.
● Support the ongoing promotion of the initiative internally.
● Support the team as we plan and execute the global roll out strategy.
● Manage timelines and work with an external agency as we kick off Phase 2
● Ensure excellent communication of BRIM across multiple stakeholders internally and externally,
through regular calls / emails and a bi-weekly status report.
● Manage the project timeline
● Prepare for Steering and Advisory group meetings including meeting briefs, presentations,
agendas, pre-reads and writing meeting minutes for meetings
● Manage POs and payment to external suppliers
● Build strong networks both internally and externally
● Ensure council meetings are flawlessly executed from pre to post meeting including attendance (internal/external), client briefs, internal prep meetings, presentations and meeting notes
● Support additional marketing activations that come out of the Client Council (yet to be determined)
Industry Trade bodies:
● Support and manage Industry Trade events where Facebook is taking a lead role including speaker management
● Support our quarterly Industry Trade Round table series, ensuring meetings are flawlessly executed from pre to post meeting including attendance (internal/external), client briefs, internal prep meetings, presentations and meeting notes
● Minimum 4 years of marketing or comms experience in marketing or communications working on integrated marketing launches and campaigns
● Ability to manage social channels and social media campaigns.
● Outstanding organizational and project management skills
● Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal directions who can hit the ground running but
willing to ask for support where needed
● Skilled when it comes to working cross-functionally and building relationships with key
● Driven by a passion to improve the representation of under-represented minorities in the