Our client (the largest social media company in the world) is looking for a Talent Intelligence Analyst to join the EMEA Talent Intelligence Team. GTI EMEA’s goal is to help redefine the way they recruit and to inform business decisions, as they move into the next evolution of the company. The Talent Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for leveraging global talent market and industry research and providing impactful talent and market insights; helping influence sourcing strategy, headcount and business decisions.
· Drive competitive talent intelligence research and analysis for key stakeholders in the EMEA Recruiting Organisaiton and the broader business; across a range of industries, competitors and geographies.
· Understand, identify and execute a variety of Talent Intelligence projects, supported by the EMEA Talent Intelligence Program Manager, including: Pan-EMEA talent supply analyses, competitive landscape insights and diversity insights
· Provide product,research to enable data-driven talent strategies and recommendations that influence recruiting and business decisions and make real impact
· Capture, analyse and maintain accurate market and talent intelligence data
· Present insights in a compelling way that influences action against identified business problems
· Become a contributing member of the Global Recruiting team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of the company.
· Demonstrable experience in research or analysis consulting, executive search or recruitment sourcing, or a corporate development / business analytics environment
· Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting research methods (tools, frameworks, etc.)
· Strong interest in working with and analysing data and conducting research focused projects
· Interpersonal and communication experience
· Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions across functions
· Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with team, leaders, and cross-functional partners
· Experience in analysing market and/or talent data to derive actionable insights and recommendations
· Project management experience
· Prior experience in a talent intelligence function or consulting team would be an added benefit