Senior Product Designer x 2
Our data and insights business is looking for 2 x Senior Product Designer to join them for an exciting stage of their products' development. They are about to release a whole new platform and are looking for people with end to end product experience and who can bring great ideas to the table. Not just any product designers though, you will be ambitious and genuine, and work best in the midst of a collaborative and forward-thinking team.
You will have designed amazing user experiences for websites and platforms across multiple devices, and have experience managing or mentoring designers.
Key roles and responsibilities:
● Your primary focus will be to create functional UX and UI design for either our data platform or our data survey product, Pollpass. You’ll produce multiple different approaches informed by user needs, business objectives, and technical capabilities. Typical projects include end-to-end flows, sketches, wireframes, user testing, prototyping, and visual design. Through user testing and data analysis, you’ll understand user’s needs, tasks, and goals and translate them into creative and functional experiences.
● You appreciate beautiful design and know when pixels are out of place. You’ll get stuck in with designing the UI as well as reviewing it through the QA process, plus keep the design system and components up to date.
● Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with product managers, engineers, and researchers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
● Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
● Mentor a talented product designer with the opportunity to manage in the future.
First things first, as a disruptor in the global market research industry, they haven’t come this far without entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think they’ll see that in you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what they’d like you to
bring to the table.
● You’ll be an expert in UX and user-centered design methods and techniques. You will have an excellent understanding of usability and accessibility best practices and need a proven track record in producing successful user experience design for large sites or SaaS platforms.
● You have solid design chops. You’ve shipped products, and understand what it takes to create valuable, people-oriented experiences.
● You have 5+ years of related experience designing at tech companies or digital product design agencies.
● You are a collaborator and self-starter who champions the importance of the relationship between design, engineering, data, and product.
● You love developing and growing people.
● Excellent working knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Jira, and Maze.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that has shown amazing growth since it was set up 12 years ago.
As a designer you will also benefit from their structured growth and training plans that will help you to develop in you career.
You will be looking for a role where you can work a hybrid of remote and onsite, they are keen to get the eam together for big meetups, collaborations sessions etc but no requirement to be onsite every day. You must be happy to travel to London & their central offices for these sessions.