Our client is a multinational technology company that boasts some of the most popular consumer electronics on the planet. They also offer prolific media and entertainment services, software, cloud services, fitness accessories, and payment solutions. Having seen an uptake in projects, they are now looking for a Promotional Asset Co-Ordinator to join their team.
Reporting into a Promotional Asset Manager, you’ll be working in a bubbly Editorial Design Team and responsible for assisting with creative content production for their podcasts across a range of international markets alongside a talented bunch of Designers, Producers & Editors.
On a day-to-day basis, responsibilities include:
- Send out asset requests to external partners and working with them to help answer any questions around specs, details of the request etc
- Review assets provided by creators to ensure they fit our promotional artwork guidelines and have been delivered in the correct specs, and hand off to design once approved
- Work with editorial, design and production teams around the world to optimise processes, flag tools issues and provide feedback on platform enhancements
- Overseeing the asset management process and workflows for large quantities of creative assets
As this is a super hands-on role, you should be comfortable and confident taking on projects at different stages whether that be storing assets, art working specific assets or contributing to the development of style guides. This team is all about working hard and working together so that can do attitude is essential!
Crucially, if you have any experience working in Quip or Box that would be great just so you have a thorough understanding of how to deal with assets but if not, experience with both Photoshop and illustrator would be a welcome alternative.
All in all, if you are a passionate, energetic, and personable Promotional Asset Co-Ordinator, this could be the role for you!
- Experience overseeing the asset management process and workflows for large quantities of creative assets including ingestion, review, approval, handoff, and archiving
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, a proactive communicator with strong project and time-management skills
- Familiarity with design concepts, terminology, digital asset specifications and style guides
- Proficient in the use of file storage systems, collaboration and graphics editing tools (such as Box, Quip, DAM systems, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator)