Our data and insights business is looking for a Product Designer to join them for an exciting stage of their products' development. They are about to release a whole new platform and are looking for people with great end to end product experience and who are keen to learn and bring thei own ideas.
This is an awesome business to join who are going to really help you grow as a designer with their development plans from day 1 and the truely excellent people you will be working with both in the Product/Ux/UI team and across the business.
You will be someone who has designed amazing user experiences for websites and platforms across multiple devices.
Key roles and responsibilities:
● Your primary focus will be to create functional UX and UI for our data platform and
products. Typical projects include end-to-end flows, sketches, wireframes, user
testing, prototyping, and visual design.
● You appreciate beautiful design and know when pixels are out of place. You’ll get
stuck in with designing the UI as well as reviewing it through the QA process, plus
keep the design system and components up to date.
● Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with product
managers, engineers, and researchers.
● With support from senior members of the team, you’ll understand our user’s needs,
tasks, and goals and translate them into creative and functional experiences.
First things first, as a disruptor in the global market research industry, we haven’t come
this far without entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we’ll
see that in you, then you’re already halfway there. Here’s the rest of what we’d like you to
bring to the table.
● You have 2-3 years of related experience working with teams that have shipped
products, at either tech companies or digital product design agencies.
● You’re bursting at the seams with ideas and obsessed with design. You’re excited
about the next step in your career.
● You really enjoy working with others to establish and maintain collaborative
relationships, you value all feedback and you’re always eager to learn.
● Excellent working knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Zeplin and user testing tools such as
About the benefits
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a
business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks
● Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
● 25 days annual leave and Christmas office closure days on top
● Flexitime and a great work-life balance
Salary paid on experience
They are looking at a hybrid working model remote and some time at the London offices.