My client is a massive global communications company renowned for being one of the most diverse working and collaborative working environments within their sector. They are currently on the look out for a Creative Project Co-ordinator to be an integral part of all things great about design across the creative team.
Working closely with the Creative Project Manager and reporting into the Presentation Design Manager, you will be responsible for the handling and managing of video, podcast production, infographic but most importantly branded presentation work. You should be strong in communicating with other designers/creative team members, as it will be your responsibility to brief them thoroughly on client expectations and how you both feel is best to work on specific projects.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities include:
- Co-Ordinating on a range of different creative projects from the in-house design team
- Building strong relationships with clients across the division by being the go to creative source
- Being creatively involved with presentation design as well as creative design work
- Playing a part in managing the workflow as well as intake/output of work
- Contributing in standups and assisting the team with new ideas to work more seamlessly
Being passionate, hardworking but also measured is a massive part of this role. They need someone who loves being flexible, a solutions finder and an organised individual however crucially, need to always put people at the heart of their ideas and plans because the team are exceptionally collaborative so need a personable individual to drive this piece.
Ideally, you should have strong project management or project coordination experience across concepting ideas for print, digital and presentation design. You should feel comfortable making those decisions that act in the interests of the team and binds creatives, clients and yourself all together to produce great results.
So if you are looking for a mid level role where you will work with great clients and an equally fantastic team, this could be the role for you!
- A previous design or creative co-ordinator role within a presentation or graphic design capacity
- Good understanding and proficiency of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as well as art directing projects too
- Strong PowerPoint capabilities as well as the ability to create and make amends on the software
- The ability to liaise effectively with senior level clients in order to interpret and put concepts into practice
- Able to harness relationships both internally and externally