Our client is a design platform that has grown 5x since last year. They are bringing designers, developers and stakeholders together and allowing for seamless collaboration. If you're looking to work for a growing tech company, read on!
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll be an integral part of the recruiting organisation. You'll work closely with hiring managers, interviewers, and leadership and support a number of Recruiters and own operations when it comes to the candidate process. Your attention to detail will help candidates feel prepared, welcomed, and excited by their experience.
● Act as a primary point of contact for candidates, recruiters and internal stakeholders. Develop strong relationships and champion the culture throughout the interview process.
● Coordinate a high volume of complex scheduling requests including phone screens, assessments, presentations, virtual onsite interviews and pre/post-interview meetings.
● Provide clear communication and updates to ensure that interview participants are on-time and well prepared.
● Partner with the recruiting coordination team to support all functions including communication, scheduling support, training, troubleshooting and process improvement.
● Use the applicant tracking system to organise. ATS is Lever
● At least 1 year of experience in a fast-paced environment supporting a Recruiting team
- You have worked with multiple timezones. This is a must!
● Excellent written communication (e.g. great spelling and grammar)
● A customer service mindset - you’re passionate about providing an outstanding candidate experience
● Superb organisational skills and an eye for detail
● Proven ability to prioritise tasks
● A team player mentality - you’re willing to pivot and help where needed