Key Experience- Marketing and Events-Programme Management
We're looking for an experienced Global Program Manager who is detail oriented, efficient, and a creative problem solver to manage Executive Engagement programs on the Workplace team. In this role you will be focused on building our C-Suite targeted strategic priorities as set by the Head of the Executive Engagement team (who you will report into). You will be responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing frameworks for long- and short- term initiatives. And you will collaborate closely with internal (Marketing, Sales) and external (talent agency) partners to support the ongoing execution of our Programs.
• Own the Executive Engagement Team’s high impact projects from inception to operational execution
• Develop strategies to effectively communicate to our Program participants and stakeholders
• Build and manage frameworks, processes and central documentation of all communications to maintain operational consistency and alignment across teams
• Collect, analyze and report data to drive improvements and iterate on programs
• Drive strategic initiatives to build and enhance our suite of programs, both independently and by managing contributions of stakeholders
• Manage and iterate a program to meet company level priorities
• Automate and streamline operational logistics
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while delivering high-quality work on time and with an attention to detail
• Represent the Workplace brand with authenticity and integrity in every interaction with project stakeholders and participants
• 5+ years experience in program or project management.
• Savvy user of tools like salesforce.com for tracking
• Background organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks while managing time
• Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized and structured manner.
• Experience working in a cross-functional environment, consensus building, collaboration and management skills to reach challenging goals.
• Ability to write and produce content for a global, diverse audience via multiple channels.
• Experience communicating to multiple levels of an organisation.
• Strong presentation skills with all levels of management, including influencing stakeholders with conflicting priorities
• Experience scaling programs
• Excellent presentation design skills, data and process visualization skills.
• B.S. in Marketing
• Management consulting, Marketing or sales operations/enablement experience.