- London & remote
- Job Terms:
- Up to £35k
- Start date:
- Sept/Oct 2021
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting for an Account Manager to focus in the B2B space for my client, the world’s most awarded B2B agency, and currently agency of the year in both the UK and US. This is a permanent role with up to £35k on offer.
You will be supporting on global financial services clients across the implementation of brand strategy and identity, right through to integrated marketing campaigns.
This is a great role for someone who likes to see things through - who can bring energy to delivery, has an eye for opportunity and a knack for problem solving.
• Working alongside and providing support to your immediate line manager and wider agency teams
• Commercial accountability for and development of existing client business
• Working effectively with our integrated teams to ensure that projects are delivered to agreed timescales and in line with client briefs
Plus the usual Account Manager capabilities:
- Have excellent project manager skills with an eye for detail, accuracy, quality and timings
- Have impeccable client management skills and confidence in communicating with clients both verbally and in written form
- Have experience in the management and production of global digital marketing campaigns with direct lead generation campaign experience
- Have a strong commercial mindset and understanding of the financial workings of running an account
- Financial confidence - Are able and comfortable with raising estimates/quotes and reconciliations.
- Are comfortable briefing creatives as well as critiquing and giving feedback (with ideas if needed) on their work
- Are proficient at writing creative briefs and confident at writing internal and external communication
- Are someone who likes to see things through and to do so to the highest standards
- Are confident and proactive, you like to take the initiative and you are happy and comfortable to share your opinions and ideas - this is not a role for a timid/shy individual
- Proficient in major Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Providing on the job training support for your team as well as opportunities for formal development and learning.
The world’s most awarded B2B agency, and currently agency of the year in both the UK and US.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.
Must have B2B experience. Agency experience is a bonus. This team is working from home at the moment, and heading into the London offices on a volunteer basis. There will be a hybrid work from home model moving forward.