- Remote (must be UK based)
- £75k FTC PAYE or £290 dayrate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 3 month rolling
Key experience: Conceptual copwriting, Agency background
Simple. You are excited by collaborating with multi-disciplined creative folk. Working in electronic and digital formats comes naturally to you. Your copy work is already smart and compelling, but you are as keen to learn as you are to contribute in the team.
Your basic skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in managing people, projects and resources
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the copy team to give their best
• Ability to write concise, compelling copy, including short, clever taglines
• In-depth copy capabilities, both in the digital world and adding a human approach
• Confidence to work independently or in a group
• Significant industry experience
• The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
• Problem solving skills
• The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
• The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
• Meticulous attention to detail
• 5+ years of relevant experience
The specific details of copywriter’s role do vary, but common activities include:
• Brainstorming campaign ideas with colleagues
• Familiarising yourself with the campaign and target audience, writing copy both long and short form and refining until approved (the copy could be for websites, blogs, web articles, invitations, video scripts etc.)
• Collaborating with our Creative team to make the work great
• Interacting with internal marketing clients and other members of the team
• Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
Please note, in order to consider your application, we do require a portfolio of your relevant work and your latest CV please make certain that it is updated on our system.
Our Client is a global professional services company with over 300 offices across 51 countries. They have a wide range of specialisations including systems integration, outsourcing, strategy, management consulting, big data/analytics, and technology. They are proud to work alongside many government entities and 89 of the global Fortune 100.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.