- Remote / Central London or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- Job Terms:
- £55k - £60k per annum, pro-rata
- Start date:
- Nov / Dec 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 12-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This role will be worked remotely until further notice, with onsite working either in Central London or Maidenhead (based on your preference), once offices reopen again.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per year, pro-rata.
*For this role, you must know both Salesforce and Power BI inside out with clear experience around both highlighted on your CV*
Our client is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst / Manager with around 5+ years of experience within Marketing to join their B2B/EU Marketing Team, initially on a 12-month contract with scope for this to extend a further 12months. If you know both Salesforce and Power BI inside out (within the Marketing environment), perhaps as a Sales Ops or Marketing Ops manager, then we want to hear from you!
The B2B Marketing Team in the EU is made up of five foundations - product marketing, digital strategy, tech & insights, analytics, and entry sales team/channel marketing. This team covers a large bread of operation and this org is 15 months old with lots of budget being invested into this business.
Must have: Deep discipline in Salesforce to know how to run customary reporting, API integration, lead routing, make admin changes in the system etc + PowerBI and Tableau
Day to day responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working closely with the Sales Ops counterpart. If a sales team members have left the team, you'll need to change the lead routing criteria
- Run weekly reports on marketing source performances
- When the team generates leads, which need to be qualified and handed over into a sales organisation, you'll report on this performance - both the full life cycles and the marketing funnel.
- You'll work with the Automation team to create campaigns, maintaining that conversation with app codes and documentations (there are some existing documentation and this needs to be built on)
- Business Development Reps (BDP) work on prospect accounts, creating opportunities in Salesforce to get to the right team - you'll work on account segmentation where you'll need to understand what accounts to pursue.
- You'll build dashboards for Sales/Marketing Managers and be the single POC for Marketing Operations
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.