- Remote (must be UK based)
- up to £85k pro-rata + paid holiday
- Start date:
- June or July 2021
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 9 months to start
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per year, pro-rata.
This role will be worked remotely with onsite working in Central London or Maidenhead (depending on your preference) once covid-19 restrictions have lifted.
Skillset someone who knows Adobe products inside and out. Take a consultative approach. Excellent relationship-building skills and familiarity with the creative agency landscape.
We’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organisations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most. We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organisation. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
We're seeking a Senior Creative Technology Consultant to work with one of their largest and most strategic customers. The role will work across the customer’s different businesses and creative teams globally, to understand how they are using our products and identify where new features, integrations, automation and innovation from within products could drive efficiency, greater utilisation of product and excellent customer outcomes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for documenting and presenting analysis with recommendations and projected value to the customer. They will also play a key role in helping to implement these improvements and ensure that they are successfully adopted and that value is realised across the organisation.
- 5-7 years customer-facing experience from executive level to end users
- Practical knowledge and sound experience of working with solutions across our suite of products
- Expert experience of working with common workflows between solutions within the our suite of products
- Highly developed business and systems analysis skills, including digital asset management and creative workflow con
- Experience of working within an agency/creative environment
- Experience of working with creatives to adopt and operate our products or other creative tools; focusing on the full lifecycle from conception to execution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with project delivery methodologies (Agile/Waterfall), project and quality controls and associated documentation
- Strong demonstration of capabilities that support commercial awareness and opportunity generation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, ability to quickly build rapport and strong customer relationships extending up to the to C suite
- Knowledge and experience of how to operate within large, complex customer organisations, working across a broad and highly matrixed set of external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong collaborative capabilities both internally and externally
- Work across technical, creative, and senior (C level) stakeholders within the customer’s organisation
- Become a trusted adviser to the customer and their creative team. Communicate with the customer in their own language, understand their KPIs and desired outcomes and produce simple, scalable creative workflow solutions
- Communicate internally on project updates and feedback through consistent cadence with core Account Leads
- Work collaboratively to build a short-, medium- and long-term creative workflow efficiency strategy
- Once workflow efficiency strategy is created, partner with the client and our ecosystem to implement new strategy and track/report client value received
- Provide functional and technical consulting to customer stakeholders, guiding them on how best to implement efficient workflows and integrations
- Proactively identify and drive new workflow opportunities and qualify project viability
- Build and manage a project tracker to effectively report back project status to both the client and our teams
- Act as a strategic consultant for large scale projects and initiatives related to this client, even when you don’t own the entire workstream
- Create a repository of documented workflow efficiencies and engagements for client reference and use
- Working alongside Value Consulting and customer account teams, quantify the value realised through creative workflow efficiencies and automation and report back to the client and global account team
- Build networks within the customer’s organisation to establish new areas of workflow evaluation engagement. Take advantage of economies and scale, proving and communicating the value that they deliver.
- Build stakeholder relationships with product teams
- Challenge and lead the customer, working with them and the global account team to prioritise engagements and solutions, manage expectations and solution delivery
- Attend strategic business reviews with the rest of the global account team and the customer
- Be a team player and a key member of a highly skilled and dedicated global account team
- Some global travel required
You will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognised throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Please apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by Tuesday 25th May.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.