- Remote & London
- Up to £35k
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Data Delivery Executive for my client is an international online gaming and gambling company. This is a permanent position and has a salary of up to £35k on offer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the deployment of new capabilities that will transform the ways in which our teams work with data.
- Collaborate with our CRM and Marketing colleagues to ensure that their briefs are understood, prioritised and planned in ways that are efficient, effective and appropriate to the scale of potential return
- Manage the construction and delivery of targeted marketing campaigns across our international markets, including customer centric automated and triggered programmes for various customer segments and life stages.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time, to the highest quality and align to the customer contact plan and objectives.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+years in database marketing environments.
- Utilising campaign delivery tools (preferred: Adobe Classic or Standard).
- Experience in Big Data Analytics landscape (Spark, Adobe, Hadoop, SAS, SQL, BI).
- Use of work queue management software (Jira, Confluence, Trello, Workfront etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer science, or related fields (desirable).
- Good knowledge of sports, online gaming or gambling (desirable).
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and/Tableau/Looker (desirable).
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
An international online gaming and gambling company.