- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meredith Lawlor
Aquent is working with a full-service production agency that is looking for a Head of Production who has international expeirence ( Ideally French!). You’re someone who can get your hands dirty and work your way around the Creative process. You are also firm, but fair with your team. If you are the type of person who loves spinning multiple plates ( and can keep them in the air without breaking), please get in touch!
With your deep knowledge and passion for digital content production and post-production, you will manage the growing Production department. You will be the main advisor across all projects, working closely with the Directors who will rely on your expertise and ability to manage creatives and producers. You will be the first point of contact for anything production related including schedule, budget, vision, alignment, client management and team morale.
You’ll be leading a dynamic, fast-paced department, and inspiring a team of producers who pride themselves on producing outstanding work. You should have a strong track record of operating at an agency, understanding the planning, strategy and creative process,as well as the needs and constraints of clients.
● Leading and motivating all members of the production team and a large pool of freelance staff.
● Scoping and estimating jobs, manage them through from brief to delivery to a high standard and client expectations
● From guerilla self-shot projects to shiny million-dollars ads, creating budgets from scratch, being part of the proposal process and handle as executive producer
● Overseeing and coordinating the production team (both in-house producers and freelancers)
● Manage budgets, status and cost reports and timing schedules.
● Earn the clients respect and trust by delivering excellent work, being honest at all times. Under-promise over-deliver.
● Work closely with planners, creatives, account managers and talent managers with presentations, proposals and develop ideas.
● Experience leading and managing a team
● On-set experience
● Good experience with post-production
● Documented experience in leading productions from scratch
● Hands-on and autonomous with a sharp eye for detail
● You have worked across short-form animation and live-action (post-production included).
● Ambitious and hungry work ethic
● International experience. Ideally worked in French market
Small Creative Production agency. They work with global brands and enjoy being the “go-to” for all creative needs in the digital and video space. They have a work hard and play hard culture and are based in East London. Friday drinks, social gatherings, weekend’s away, and proud to say that they all have lives outside of work!