- Remote (must be UK based)
- £150 - £175 per day
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 3 months rolling
Seeking design graduates and anyone confident in their Admin experience.
The candidate will be working in collaboration with members of the team to manage critical administrative tasks which are essential for ensuring the smooth running and growth of the team.
This role has the potential to expand into alternative projects which ultimately optimise processes across UX Design and Research.
- Work closely with the design ops leader and research ops manager to plan team activities and ensure participation from team members, manage team calendar/agenda and support new starter onboarding processes.
- Responsible for seeing through design and research tools procurement process in liaison with procurement, and relevant stakeholders to ensure digital design assets are compliant.
- Tools license management: being the main point of contact for certain research and design tools, managing licenses, ensuring correct use and forecasting usage.
- Facilitate/own the process to set up new supplier agreements, working with procurement, finance and design and research stakeholders.
- Be a point of contact for requests regarding research and design tools, budgeting, and procurement issues.
- Work with the Design Ops Manager and other stakeholders to oversee the design and research budget, seek approvals for spend, raise/manage purchase orders, and liaise with the finance team.
- Maintain strong relationships and healthy collaboration with counterparts across the organisation (such as UX Design and research team, the Head of Design, Head of Product, Finance, Procurement, IT, Legal, and others) Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
A global provider of financial markets data and infrastructure. With turnover of $6bn with more than 40,000 client companies in 190 countries.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.