- Remote/1 day a week in Central London
- £40k (flexible for the right person)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
*Job title: Social Media Manager
*Salary type: £40k (flexible for the right person)
*Job type: Permanent
*Location: Remote working/ 1 day a week in Central London
Our client are a niche fin tech company that focus on cryptocurrency and blockchain specifically, and who are now looking for a passionate, creative and driven Social Media Manager with experience in Cryptocurrency, Forex Brokers, Traders or Fintech start-ups or financial services to oversee the company's platforms.
You will have extensive social media experience, which includes the ability to develop, implement and execute social strategies (including paid media campaigns through to organic social content programs), social media measurement and evaluation, content production and community management.
This role will best suit someone who is organised and will thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- You will be developing, implementing and managing the company's social media strategy.
- You will be responsible for all of the companies social media platforms;
- You will manage and oversee all social media content ;
- There will be management of paid advertisements and promotions;
- You will measure and provide reports to management on the success of all social media campaigns;
- You will work with the London based marketing team to ensure content is informative and appealing;
- You will monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization;
- Provide analytics and reports which providing constructive feedback and improvement suggestions;
- Support the Marketing Director on an AdHoc Basis;
- You will be monitoring the mentions of the organisation in feeds;
- You will continuously improve by researching and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information;
- Tracking organic social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability;
- Supporting the internal communications team with updating our communications channels;
- You will be answering questions, comments, and reviews from the audiences on all our social media pages;
To be successful in this role:
● Minimum 5 years experience as a social media manager;
● Understanding of Financial Services and cryptocurrency;
● Proven track record in developing and implementing strategic social media; campaigns that deliver against marketing objectives;
● A deep understanding of social media metrics, trends and social products;
● Content creation including developing ideas, planning and overall execution;
● Media buying and planning, proficiency using Facebook Business Manager;
● Google Ads experience including campaign implementation, audience creation and analytical operation;
● Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit Ads, including campaign implementation and analytical operation;
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.