- £40-£60k pa plus benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Monika Pflicke
- 24 months
We are recruiting for a 24 months temporary role with our technology Client
The role pays £40-£60k pa pro rata depending on experience, plus benefits.
Currently remote, later based partially in the office in London.
Sales Program Manager within Enterprise Team.
Great opportunity for a passionate strong and ambitious individual that will enjoy working with a big team and manage a program of fleet of vendors.
Orchestrate an external agency of business development representatives (BDRs) ensuring they meet internally set monthly, quarterly and annual goals around pipeline creation.
• Broker and strengthen the relationships/strategies with our internal Customers (Enterprise Sales)
• Empower the agency Reps to work efficiently and effectively, whilst fostering a culture of inclusivity and collaboration alongside Internal Sales reps.
• Oversee and support reps with day-to-day execution & responsibilities - delegating tasks to our in-house Operations to achieve strategic goals.
• Track performance and report metrics of all aspects to our operation (i.e. productivity, pipeline growth.)
• Work with company Leadership to Develop and implement overarching outbound and prospecting strategies, processes, structure, and best practices.
• few years years of experience in sales or business development in a B2B environment
• some experience in a team lead or management role is a plus
• Ability to track and forecast sales pipeline and revenue growth
• Exceptional time management and organisation skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Ability to collaborate and hold accountability across multiple stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field desired, but not mandatory.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.