- £50 - 60k pa.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- Job Title: UI Product Designer
- Client Location: UK-wide but preferably from London
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary/Pay Rate: £50-60k depending on experience
- Hours: Full-time
- Duration: Permanent
A great opportunity for a UI / UX Designer to join our client's London-based Marketing team.
A revolutionary monetary and payment system based on allocated physical gold and silver. This start-up has been in development over the last 3 years and is now poised to become a world leader in digital precious metals, transforming the precious metals and payments space.
We are now seeking a talented designer who has experience working on UX/UI for MOBILE apps and desktop platforms such as trading interfaces and cryptocurrency wallets or payment interfaces and general experience in the banking or payments space.
Reporting to the Design Director, you will be responsible for working across all UX / UI processes and design for all Kinesis products, apps and websites and general marketing
collateral and advertising campaigns.
The ideal candidate:
The right candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in digital and UX / UI design, backed up by a strong portfolio demonstrating your skills and ability to design up the latest modern trends of high-end user interfaces, whilst maintaining brand and design consistency.
As a member of the design team your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- UX and UI design for Kinesis products and mobile app solutions, website pages and sections, emailers, landing pages, and advertising campaigns
- Wireframing and prototype setup and presenting designs and solutions
- Maintaining products with improvements and housekeeping of design systems
- Research, concepts, and ideas for future product solutions
- Maintaining brand consistency across all products and marketing material
- Natural flair for typography, color, and layout
- Creating iconography and graphics
- Ability to proactively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills and collaborating with global tech teams ensuring the design is reflected in the development and efficient delivery of projects
- High standard of design and strong attention to detail
- Up to date and interested in the latest industry design trends
- 3+ years experience
- Proficient in Adobe, Sketch, and InVision
- An excellent, diverse portfolio of work with smart user interface design
- Experience in exchanges and trading interfaces and payments interfaces
- Key understanding of the payments and fintech space
- Interaction design and CSS / SVG animation or motion graphics
- Illustration and infographics design skills
- Designing, animating, and developing rich media banners
- Motion Graphics / After Effects
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Any other UX / UI software knowledge such as Figma, Adobe XD and Marvel
- Blockchain or cryptocurrency knowledg
A revolutionary monetary and payment system based on allocated physical gold and silver.
This start-up has been in development over the last 3 years and is now poised to become a world leader in digital precious metals, transforming the precious metals and payments space.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.